Yes It’s back! Last year, I was able to enjoy this offering from Eastwest Bank! It gets better this year with the addition of Cheese Roll, Ensaimada, Classic Mamon, Pan Grilled Chops Half and Any Half Roll!
- This Promo is open to all EastWest Bank Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing.
- Promo period is from June 24 to September 30, 2011. Redemption period is from June 24 to November 30, 2011.
- To qualify for a FREE Red Ribbon treat, the Cardholder must make a purchase using his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at particpating Red Ribbon outlets nationwide.
- Upon redemption, the Eastwest Bank Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details in the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Bank Credit presented.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Cardholders can redeem maximum of five (5) Red ribbon treats per day, per store. Unreadable charge slips will not be allowed for redemption.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- Eastwest Bank shall not replace expired, lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- Eastwest Bank reserves the right to charge the cost of the free treats redeemed from Red Ribbon against the Cardholder’s Eastwest Bank credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of promo dates, fulfillment, etc., Eastwest Bank’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by eastwest Bank at its sole discretion with prior approval from DTI.
Take note that all other transactions that are not supported by charge slips like online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, cash advance availments, Insta-Cash/Balance Transfer/Convert-to-Installment transactions, Quick Bills, auto-charge insurance premiums, fees and charges are not eligible under the promo.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 4545, Series of 2011.